About my Visual Alphabet

What happened when I tried to use it the first time
The first time I've been using it for my Wednesday school time table, The lessons seems to came up to my mind before I remember my visual alphabet and the sequence I made ignorer to remember my lessons. I want to know if any other people have the same experience of having it the wrong way round as I do.
             I found it easier to remember the lessons  just by heart than using the complicated sequence to remind me. Thought it was suppose to be a easier way to stick the things for remembering straight in my mind. In the other hand ,I simply don't have any thing to remember for. no homework , no all -alone activity, only activities with my family and things like a Christmas buffet etc.


What I think about the book so far
I think the trick will work probably if I've practice it more and as people always say :practice makes perfect. so far, the book seems to be a tool for improving your memory and having the author's try out as a proof of how it can improve your memory system , makes me think it would be good if you keep practicing.the problem is I seems to be very bad with doing something constantly like practicing singing, mindfulness or even reading the bible 5 minutes a day. none of these goals can last more than a week.


What I want to do next

I want to do my own memory alphabet and make it a narnia character filled alphabet because it is my favourite movie ever since I  first saw it in p.2 on an aroplane to britain which is my summer visit.


Drafting the list of Animal Characters

Aslan drawing breath to blow on the
Bird of Paradise
Cat trying to Catch the bird for a snack.
Dwarf trying to disturb the cat with the cat toy
Eagle trying to grab the dwarf and fly to greece for philosophy lesson
Frog trying to go to the pond for insect eating
Giant walked to the pond and self studied his face reflection and ended up falling into the pond
Hippo who knocked the giant into the pond scared the
Impala away and it jumped out of the pond into the classroom full of students talking loudly
 It jumped out of the classroom when the bell rang
Jellyfish swam back to it's home in the sea
Koala
Lucy at the lampost
Monopods
Naiads
Owl
Pegasus the winged horse
Queen Jadis the White Witch
Reepicheep
Squirrel
Tumnus
Unicorn
Vulture
Wolf
Xolo dog
Yellow bellied marmot
Zorro the superhero











Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"I want to know everything".

reader circle ||| by kalamata

Trust Issues and History Walks