reader circle ||| by kalamata

The first time I saw it

the first time i saw the book i thought it was very boring just some random help you remember things, but when she(my mum tanya) described it to see i liked it a lot it was fun to imagine a two cat walking with the technique of shadow walking. i've read a few books i've read Head Kid, No Talking, Varjack Paw, Ottline and The Yellow Cat, My secret Unicorn: Rising Star i kinda forgot if i've read any other book's. since right now it's the holiday's i haven't been at my school  ._. 


Some Questions from Tanya:

How did it feel to listen to me tell the story around the room?
it felt very cool i could feel varjak brush against my skin 


How did it feel to tell the story to Jessica? 

OK


Can you remember any of the books you haven't read when you look at the photos?

 Photo #1:
b Is Letters from the lighthouse
C Is head kid
E Is wish 
A Is  the umbrella mouse 
D IS OTTLINE AND THE yellow cat(sorry cap lock)



Photo #2:


L Is dog named homeless
K Is varjak paw
G Is my secret unicorn: rising star
H Is no talking
I Is Chopsticks
J Is the girl who runs away with her crazzzzzy aunt 
F IS THE ONE with three brothers

Can you write about one of the stories (you have read) with more detail?
varjak Paw is a great book about a little kitten who looks up to his ancestor Jalal everyone in his family doesn't really like him because he has yellow eyes instead of blue eyes only elder paw show gratitude and believes him!elder paw tell's him stories of jalal the owner of the house they have lived in for centuries is called Ms Contessa who our little kitten has rarely ever saw now a man takes care of them. elder paw & Varjak do not like this gentlemen elder paw tell's varjak to go outside and do the  impossible and find a dog...the last person last to ever go outside and find a dog was jalal no one has been outside since Varjak was scared will fulfil the task to find a dog?or will he get run over by a car... who knows???

Could you put some of these ideas/incidents into the memory space in the room? Maybe we could use the second string running across the room, and put his family there?



Comments

  1. Dear Kalamata,

    Congratulations on your first blog post! I'm so happy to 'hear' your voice in writing.
    It's interesting that some books are really unforgettable and others are more forgettable. I wonder if putting some more sensory parts in will work better, like smells and sounds and feelings on the skin. Let's find out.
    I think that 'Private Peaceful' is hard to remember because I haven't read that one yet so I can't say much about it.

    Cheers, Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Kalamata (I removed the last comment because it was a draft) Congratulations on your first blog entry. You are a mile ahead of me. I'm an absolute beginner where memory crafting is concerned. I have 'The Memory Code' beside my bed, but I'm still half way through' Damascus' by Christos Tsiolkas (my Christmas book) and I'm re-writing (for the 3rd time) Chapter 2 of "Johnny Fong". I hope I'll be inspired by Kalamata and others to improve my memory because I'm in the danger zone for losing it! In fact, I've been discouraged to audition for parts in plays because memorising lines is so difficult. Do you think this will help?
    Cheers,
    Ian

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its cool that you are finding it interesting Olly! I'm finding it hard to actually implement it myself at the moment, so it's cool you're having fun with it and trying it already.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"I want to know everything".

Trust Issues and History Walks