Procrastination< Sunk Cost Fallacy

Hello, Sam here.

I haven’t read Memory Craft yet. I’m planning to but I basically just pass out when I get home. Going to soon though.

I think I want to start off with the Visual Alphabet. I want to try and use it for stuff like Chinese Dictations where I have difficulty. I’m also rather forgetful so it may be useful for more menial things like homework assignments. I also like reading books (Even when it’s not necessary) From beginning to end, or it feels a bit wrong.

I’m going to take Memory Craft to school tomorrow to read during my English Reading Time. (Called Drop Everything And Read or DEAR time.) Procrastination is a curse that must be smitten (smote? I have no clue what smite in passive voice should be. Smote seems weird but smitten is as well.)

I love Lynne Kelly’s work and I’m looking forward to applying her memory stuff to my day to day life. Lynne Kelly just does so much. Memory Craft seems to be quite useful by what my mum tells me.

I have no clue how to end this.

Bye


Comments

  1. Congratulations on starting blogging! And thanks for being my partner in the memory experiments. I can't wait to start creating memory palaces and walks.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"I want to know everything".

reader circle ||| by kalamata

Trust Issues and History Walks